Mayor Martin J. Walsh invites you to join the Mayor's Commission for Person with Disabilities
Do you have concerns, questions or comments on a disability issue?
We want to hear from you!
- Provide input to the City of Boston's Annual Accessibility agenda
- Hear updates from Disability Commissioner Kristen McCosh
- Meet members of he Boston Disability Commission Advisory Board
- Make your concerns about accessibility know to City Officials
- Network with Disability Community Friends over Free Food & Drinks
Steps from Park Street Stations
ASL and CART provided. This is a scent-free event. To request an accommodation, contact us by May 1st at: email@example.com or 617 635 3682 / 617 635 2541 TTY
For more information visit boston.gov/disability