Become A Corporate Partner
Join us for a day of service, team-building, community engagement, and fun!
Generations Incorporated is proud to have the support of corporate and community volunteers. We offer a range of short- and long-term volunteer opportunities which address our mission of improving the literacy skills of young students. Corporate days or afternoons of volunteerism can be arranged on-site to facilitate employee access and can be scaled according to the number of volunteers.
Examples of corporate and community volunteer activities are:
- Building literacy games and other supplementary materials to be used in classrooms and/or tutoring sessions
- Assembling classroom and one-on-one volunteer kits
- Leading a skills-based workshop for our AARP Experience Corps volunteers, such as financial literacy
- Book drives for partner schools
- Decorating a designated space in schools for use by our program.
Proceeds from community engagement opportunities cover the cost of materials and fund programmatic support.
Do you have any other ideas for your company/community group to support Generations Incorporated? We are always seeking novel partnership ideas and would love to work hand-in-hand with your group to create a tailor-made program with you.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jennie Woo at 617.399.4701 or email@example.com