Become A Corporate Partner
Join us for a day of service, team-building, community engagement, and fun!
Generations Incorporated is proud to have the support of corporate and community volunteers. We offer a range of short- and long-term volunteer opportunities which address our mission of improving the literacy skills of young students. Corporate days or afternoons of volunteerism can be arranged on-site to facilitate employee access and can be scaled according to the number of volunteers.
Examples of corporate and community volunteer activities are:
- Building literacy games and other supplementary materials to be used in classrooms and/or tutoring sessions
- Assembling classroom and one-on-one volunteer kits
- Leading a skills-based workshop for our AARP Experience Corps volunteers, such as financial literacy
- Book drives for partner schools
- Decorating a designated space in schools for use by our program.
Community engagement opportunities start as low as $500 to cover the cost of materials and fund programmatic support.
Do you have any other ideas for your company/community group to support Generations Incorporated? We are always seeking novel partnership ideas and would love to work hand-in-hand with your group to create a tailor-made program with you.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jennie Woo at 617.399.4701 or email@example.com