In honor of someone
A tribute gift is a meaningful way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, holiday or the memory of a loved one. Please contact Mary Gunn at 617.423.5865 or email@example.com with the name and address of your honoree, and your own special message. We will mail your honoree a personalized card with the greeting you have chosen.
Give from our wishlist
We are always in need of various school and office supplies for our volunteers and the students they tutor. For a list of the items we need (and to have them sent directly to us), visit our wishlist!
Donor Advised Funds
If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants directly to Generations Incorporated.
Stock, mutual funds, or IRA
Stocks can be donated via certified mail: 1. Sign the certificates and write our name on the certificates. 2. Indicate in a brief letter that you want to donate the enclosed stock to Generations Incorporated and include your name, contact information and complete address. 3. Send the certificates by certified mail to:
25 Kingston St, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02111
Other Ways to Donate
- United Way – We are not yet a United Way affiliate, but you can use the United Way to donate to us. Simply write us in: # 341024.
- Combined Federal Campaign: Please write # 5033 to support us.
- Matching Gifts – Do you work for a company with a matching gift program? Many companies will match your donation dollar-for-dollar. Check with the community relations department in your office and double your gift!
- Goodsearch – Please use Goodsearch to search the internet. With every search you make, Goodsearch will make a donation to Generations Incorporated!
- Planned Giving – Give a gift to last forever. Make a bequest to Generations Incorporated.
- The Giving Common – View and donate through our Giving Common profile.